|St.John High School & S. K Bose College – Dombivli, Maharashtra
St.John High School & S. K Bose College is a 24-year-old institution with 2400 students currently studying. The school is one of the Top 5 Schools of Dombivli. The school is from Nursery to Class XII.Our vision includes not only academic success but all-round development of each student with a wider focus on preparing them for tomorrow’s global challenges
Pre-Primary/ Primary/ Secondary School
Supervisor / Head Mistress/ Coordinator/ Vice Principal
Location – Dombivli, Kalyan, Thane
Female Candidates Only
Job Type: Full-time
- 3 years experience in handling School Administration.
- Must be Smart, Multi tasker having pleasant personality
- Must be proficient in English, Hindi & Marathi
- Must be proficient in Computer.
- Must be Hardworking and Responsible.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.To assists the principal in the general governance and leadership of a school.
- She should help coordinate, direct and plan the academic or auxiliary activities of the school along with enforcing attendance and discipline rules.
- Working closely with the principal on a daily basis to ensure the smooth overall operation of the school.
- Teaching classes, developing a rapport with the students, handling discipline issues and filling in for the principal when required.Academic improvement and Academic Planning in consultation with the principal and Management.
- Assisting in yearly teacher evaluations, assisting in providing guidance to staff and students, and encouraging a positive climate in the school.Directing assemblies and other special gatherings of students for events throughout the year.
- Record keeping as required through the use of various logs, tracking records, computer programs, the internet or intranet software or other programs.
- Monitor and execute the Council related works, handling correspondence from regulatory authorities and assisting the principal in regular affairs of School.
- Departmental review, boarding and school administration, checking of classes handling issues of transport if any and dealing with parents.
- Be responsible for the proper maintenance of accounts of theschool,schoolrecords, service books of teachers, and such other registers, returns and statistics.
- Handle official correspondence relating to theschooland furnish, within the specified dates, the returns and information required by the State Government/Board.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any queries or doubts.
Job Type: Full-time
- School Administration & Academic Handling: 3 years