Vidyavardhini’s College of Engineering and Technology Requires Principal
Institution Name: Vidyavardhini’s College of Engineering and Technology
Institution Profile: Vidyavardhini’s College of Engineering and Technology, Vasai is located on the sprawling campus of Vidyavardhini, spread over an area of 12.27 acres. It is a short, two minutes walk from Vasai Road (W) Railway Station. The college is also accessible by road from Mumbai.
Vidyavardhini Society received approval from AICTE to start the new college of Engineering & Technology with effect from July 1994. The college is affiliated to the University of Mumbai for the four-year degree program leading to the degree of Bachelor of Engineering.
- The above post is open to all, however, candidates from any category can apply for this post.
- Reservation for Women as per Circular No. BBC/16/74/1998 dated 10th 1998 & disabled persons will be as per Circular No. Special Cell/ICC/2017-18/05 dated 13th June 2017.
- Candidates having Knowledge of Marathi will be preferred.
- The Qualifications & pay-scale for the post of Principal is as prescribed by the University of Mumbai, AICTE & DTE from the time as per Circular No. Concol/ICC/04 of 2012 dated 10th February 20121. For equivalence in the subject please refer circular No. Concol/05/17-18 dt. 14th August 2017.
- Applicants who are already employed must send their applications through proper channel. Applicants are required to account for breaks, if any, in their academic career. The details of the qualification pay-scale& allowance will be supplied on request from applicants.
- Application with full details should reach the Secretary, Vidyavardhini’s College of Engineering & Technology, K.T. Marg, Vasai Road (W, Pin-401202 within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Website: Click Here
Vidyavardhini’s College of Engineering & Technology,
K.T. Marg, Vasai Road (W)