Professor | Thakur School of Architecture & Planning
Institution Name: Thakur School of Architecture & Planning
TSAP was established in the year 2014 and is guided by a strong vision and goal, that is oriented towards a purposeful mission, which will meet both the local and global requirements of Architecture by providing “ State of Art, Architectural Education” to young budding aspirant architects that will be coherent with the overall sustainable developments of the state and country. The college is approved by Council Of Architecture (COA), All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) and Govt. of Maharashtra. It is affiliated to University of Mumbai. Institute is an unaided and hindi linguistic minority institute.
- Candidates from any category can apply for the post.
- Reservation for women & disabled persons will be as per rule.
- Candidates having knowledge of Marathi will be will be preferred.
- The qualification and experience for the above posts shall be as prescribed in COA norms, University of Mumbai, AICTE & DTE.
- The pay-scale for the above posts shall be as per 6th pay commission.
- Applications with full details should reach to the PRINCIPAL, Thakur School of Architecture & Planning, B- Block, Thakur Educational Campus, Shyamnarayan Thakur Marg. Thakur Village, Kandivali(East), Mumbai – 400101 within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.”
How to apply: Kindly send LATEST Updated CV on the given E-mail id.
B-Block,Thakur Educational Campus,
Shyamnarayan Thakur Marg,
Thakur Village, Kandivali(E).
Mumbai – 400101.