Required Principal | Mahatma Gandhi Vidyamandir Nashik
Institution Name: Shri Saptshrungi Mahatma Gandhi Vidyamandir Nashik
Institution Profile: Mahatma Gandhi Vidyamandir, Malegaon Camp owes its existence to the inspiration, pioneering work and farsightedness of its founder member, H’ble Late Karmaveer Bhausaheb Hiray, a staunch freedom fighter, one of the pioneers of forming of Maharashtra state and co-operative movement in Nashik District, an educationist and Ex-Revenue minister of then Bombay province. He has founded the two well-known educational institutions in Nashik District, namely “Adivasi Seva Samiti” in 1945 and “Mahatma Gandhi VidyaMandir” in 1952. The major objective of these institution was to provide the educational facilities to the masses from all the spheres , urban, rural and tribal. In 1959, he started a senior college at Malegaon. This gave a great boost to all the students in the North Maharashtra to achieve higher education goals.
Applications are invited for the Permanent Post of Principal.
- The Educational Qualification, Experience, Age & Pay Scale for all these posts are as prescribed by the AICTE, MSBTE, DTE & Govt. of Maharashtra from time to time.
- The prescribed blank application forms for the above post may be download from our website mgv.org.in of the undersigned by sending crossed I.P.O of Rs.200/- in favour of “THE GENERAL SECRETARY, MAHATMA GANDHI VIDYAMANDIR”.
- Application complete in all respect shall reach within 15 days from publication of the below address.
- Those who are already in service should apply through proper channel.
- Non-qualified & incomplete applications will not be considered.
How to apply: Application complete in all respect shall reach within 15 days from publication of the below address.
Mahatma Gandhi Vidyamandir
3rd floor, Samajsree Prashantdada
Hiray College of Hotel Management & Technology,
Panchavati, Nashik – 422003