Required Pricipal | Bishop Cotton Boy’s School
Institution Name: Bishop Cotton Boy’s School
Institution Profile: After standing tall for 150 glorious years, Bishop Cotton Boys’ School has won the accolade of the “Eton of the East”, and stands tall as Bangalore’s leading school, one of India’s three top-ranked schools, and the No: 1 among all metro schools in India, with students of the school who have gone on to shine in different walks of life, all over the world.
- Applications should be qualified, experienced and accomplished persons of ever 50 years of age and should hold:
- A Post Graduate Degree in science / Commerce or Humanities from a recognised University ( India or overseas )
- A degree in Education ( Ph.D. will be given due weightage)
- A minimum of 10 years teaching experience at ICSE / ISC level.
- A minimum of 5 years as Principal of a fairly large school.
- Applications are expected to:
- Plan and manage the overall activities of the school which has over 6000 students & 300 faculty members
- Promote the school values and inculcate discipline
- Oversee fiscal management
- Create a safe and fair environment for the students and faculty under his charge
How to apply: Apply on or before Friday, 31st August 2018 with self-attested copies of certificates, testimonials, references from two responsible persons of good standing, publications published articles and a passport size photograph to given address.
Selection Committee, (Principal, BCBS)
Karnataka Central Diocese,
No.20,3rd Cross, CSI Compound, Mission Road, Bangalore – 560027